and GRR-RIP BLOCK
Introducing Deflector/Connector for GRR-RIPPER and GRR-RIP BLOCK
Acts as a chip deflector preventing material from flying towards you when freehand routing.
- GRR-RIPPER/GRR-RIP BLOCK Accessory for additional chip deflection and
lose debris protection
- Add incredible protection to Table Saws and Router Tables
- GRR-RIPPER Handle Bridge Kit accessory necessary for GRR-RIPPER use
- No additional accessories needed for GRR-RIP BLOCK
- Use it to connect two GRR-RIP BLOCKs for handling larger material
- Easily attaches to top mount brass inserts on the GRR-RIP BLOCK
- Fits all existing GRR-RIPPER Handle Bridge Kits and GRR-RIP BLOCK
What it is…
The MJ Deflector/Connector Accessory is engineered for protection and
chip/dust deflection. Keep flying debris at bay when free hand routing. Shield
yourself from the sawdust and stay focused on the work.
Deflector/Connector also serves as a bridge between two GRR-RIP BLOCK or
GRR-RIPPER Pushblocks. It allows for multiple configurations when used on the
table saw. router table. and shaper.
Connect two GRR-RIP BLOCKs for handling
larger material like raise panel door fronts while you pattern route. Or connect
two GRR-RIPPER in tandem for ripping longer stock.
Attaches directly to
the GRR-RIPPER Handle Bridge accessory or GRR-RIP BLOCK. Easy to use and simple
Made in the USA. A true MICROJIG innovation.