GRR-RIPPER 1/8′ Leg Accessory by MICROJIG
- Attaches directly to the main body of the GRR-RIPPER or directly to the
Side Leg of the GRR-RIPPER
- Powerful Green GRR-RIP holds and feeds wood through the cut
- Easily cleans with denatured or rubbing alcohol
- Perfect for edge bending, veneer, inlays, decorative design, model building
- Made in the USA. A true MICROJIG Innovation.
- Use for Wood Veneer.
- Keep clean with denatured alcohol .
What it is…
Make quality rips as thin as an 1/8” with the GRR-RIPPER 1/8” Leg Accessory.
Perfect for ripping wood on a table saw to edge bend or inlay. Create your own veneer
strips or decorative details to make your next project a masterpiece. Easily attaches
to all existing GRR-RIPPER Models.
Mounting hardware included. Attaches directly
to the main body or side leg of the GRR-RIPPER. Powerful Green GRR-RIP lines the
bottom surface for secure traction and hold over the workpiece. Guides, rips, and
feeds the workpiece without readjusting the fence for consistent quality and dimension.
Before the GRR-RIPPER 1/8′ Leg, thin rip cuts were extremely dangerous when manually
feeding. Traditional push sticks are dangerous and unstable. Now, repeatable, clean,
safe, and controlled 1/8” thin rip cuts are a reality for woodworkers worldwide.
Make rip cuts as thin as 1/8′ without breaking a sweat. The GRR-RIPPER’s most popular
Made in the USA. A true MICROJIG Innovation.