|Dimensions||800 × 120 × 35 cm|
Clamp German F-type 120 X 800MM
Jaws: Malleable cast iron
The F-type clamp is also referred to as a speed clamp. It is similar to a G-clamp
in use. but has a wider throat (opening capacity) and is faster to clamp and to
Use in woodworking:
- Wood assembly and joinery (screws. glue. biscuits).
- Clamping down edging to board material.
Use in metalworking:
- Holding pieces together for welding.
- Holding and aligning pieces together for drilling and bolting.
- Securing workpieces to a bench or a template.
- Non-marking pressure pads to prevent surface damage.
- All steel construction ensures durability and added strength.
- Wooden handle for added grip.
50 in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.