|Dimensions||225 × 60 × 32 mm|
4 flute wood boring bit 19MM
Overall length: 165mm
Shank: 6.35mm hex for quick change
Use the 4 flute boring bit to drill into wood/timber.
A low rpm rotary drill with a planetary gearbox is required to be used with
boring bits. It is possible to use a cordless drill. but in its lowest gear.
- The drill spurs have 4 cutting edges that leaves a cleaner and more
precise bored hole.
- Using the same designed screw tip as from an auger drill bit – the 4
flute boring bit feeds itself.
- The shank can be clamped into a 6.35mm quick change chuck or a standard
3 jaw chuck. It also prevents slipping in a chuck.
- The edges of the bit have been hardened and remains sharper for longer.
- The flutes are designed to have excellent chip/shaving clearance.
- 4 cutting edges means faster cutting and more durability.
Take care when drilling with wood boring bits. Keep the rotary drill steady with
both hands to prevent wrist injury.
230 in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.